Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm a youth ambassador... now what?

This has all come on so fast, but now that I'm a Plano youth ambassador I'm ready to learn all that i can about life in a different country. I want to show everyone that Americans aren't all like Britney Spears. I can't wait to see how teenagers in Hsinchu, Taiwan live from day to day. I'm sure I'll be surprised at how alike we really are! I love all kinds of food, so of course I'm excited to try even more new types. I'm a little nervous about the performances, but I know I'll have a lot of fun!
The send- off luncheon was great! We had our first performance, and we were all smiles. The food was great and everyone got to try new things. I would like to thank the Taiwanese Chamber of Commerce for this great oppertunity. I so look forward to getting to Taiwan and starting this experience of a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment